This set is 180 days of engaging, standards-aligned spiral reviews for for Grade 2 math. Each day has its own blackline master for students AND corresponding Google Slides.
The year starts with a review of 1st Grade math standards, and then progresses into a spiral review all year long of Grade 2 math skills and concepts.
Don’t just use our daily spiral reviews for math warmups: they are also great as an intervention tool, for formative assessment, centers work, games, and so much more!
More from Complete Curriculum here!
This full year covers these critical focus areas in math for second grade through the entire 180 days of spiral review, and many more standards as well:
Extending understanding of base-ten notation:
· counting in fives, tens, and multiples of hundreds, tens, and ones, as well as number relationships involving these units, including comparing.
· understanding multi-digit numbers (up to 1000), recognizing that the digits in each place represent amounts of thousands, hundreds, tens, or ones.
Building fluency with addition and subtraction:
· fluency with addition and subtraction within 100.
· solving problems within 1000 using concrete models
Using standard units of measure:
· recognizing the need for standard units of measurement (centimeter and inch)
· using rulers and other measurement tools with the understanding that linear measure involves an iteration of units.
Describing and analyzing shapes:
· investigating, describing, and reasoning about decomposing and combining shapes to make other shapes.